Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Outta This World

‘Brring...’ screamed the alarm, I tried to ignore it I wanted to stay in my dream. My dream outta this world holiday.

I was feeling stiff as my long space flight was heading for my first stop. We landed on the 100,000 square km of lava pools upon the ridge belt, of Venus, after arriving at our destination, we deployed our space satellite . It was a huge 3.7 m tall! Then we left for some comet fragments passing by.

Upon our next flight , we were 660 million km from our destination. We flicked on hyper speed and in a flash we were on the fragments. We have just landed on a moderately bright, strong, greenish color space rock. Our small but strong rock was heading towards Jupiter our final destination.

We were almost at Jupiter. It was nerve wracking, I had a sleep so I could be recharged for our big Jupiter speed drag . After my sleep we were heading to Jupiter’s atmosphere.

“We are heading for some major turbulence!” cried the pilot. we crash landed and.... I was awake, I felt happy to be home without any unknown, undiscovered, planet! “This is captain Sleep-o-tron singing out from captain's log space ranger out.”

Thanks to Tamati and Jonty for editing .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.